Easy VPN – Install and start protecting online activity with just a few clicks.
Mobile VPN – Protect privacy on the go with NordVPN mobile apps for iOS and Android.
Multiple devices – Connect up to 6 devices simultaneously with single NordVPN account.
Dedicated IP Address – Enjoy better connectivity and faster VPN experience with a personal IP.
Customer support – Experiencing any troubles with NordVPN? Contact their customer 24/7 service.
Kill switch is a technique that helps you prevent unprotected access to the internet, where your traffic doesn’t go through the VPN.
There are two key differences in the Kill Switch functionality in our NordVPN applications:
- The PC version of the Kill Switch, found in our Windows and Mac (OpenVPN version)applications, terminates the applications you specify if the VPN connection suddenly disconnects, preventing those applications from sending unprotected traffic to the internet.
- The Mobile version of the Kill Switch, used in our iOS application, as well as the IKEv2 version of the Mac app, disables system-wide internet access if the VPN connection suddenly disconnects – that way it protects all apps, without terminating them. It will also try to reconnect you to the last server you were connected to. ( I was unable to enable Kill Switch without choosing applications like the Windows version ??? )
Military-grade encryption – Secure Internet traffic with cutting-edge encryption technologies.
CyberSec – Shield from intrusive advertisements and malicious online threats.
Double VPN – Encrypt Internet traffic twice to create an extra layer of online privacy.
NordVPN uses the DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA encryption suite for its OpenVPN connections. This almost certainly means ordinary RSA-2048 key encryption and HMAC SHA1 authentication. Use of a Diffie-Hellman key exchange provides perfect forward secrecy.
Official NORDVPN Statement regarding their privacy commitment ( Below ). Being based in Panama we may rest assured this commitment is followed up.
We, NordVPN, confirm that we take full control of our infrastructure. It has never been compromised or suffered a data breach. We have not disclosed any private keys or any information of our users, and we have not been forced to modify our system to allow access or data leakage to a third party of any kind.
As of January 15th, 2018 we state the following:
- We have NOT received any National Security letters;
- We have NOT received any gag orders;
- We have NOT received any warrants from any government organization.
!! We are 100% committed to our zero-logs policy – we never log the activities of our users to ensure their ultimate privacy, security and anonymity. !!