|Version 18.104.22.168||Developer Devolutions. Inc|
REMOTE DESKTOP MANAGER
New version 22.214.171.124 for Mac. Remote Desktop Manager lets you centralize all your remote connections, passwords and credentials into a unique platform.
There is a Free and Enterprise edition available. Full option Remote connections for the private or company administrator.
INSTALLATION & SETUP
REMOTE DESKTOP MANAGER for Mac is a real sophisticated piece of software. The interface ( windows like ) is clean, so is the menubar.
This app is loaded with all possible connection features, not only for home users but most of all for business administrators.
Installing the software is easy and lets you register for the Devolutions cloud web-based service.
The web account presents your credentials like: registered name, serial provided, invoices & quotes ,with clean layout and interface.
The web account presents your management : Online-Drive – BackUps – Custom installer – Online Database
- Connect any session type, such as: RDP, SSH, Web, VNC, Telnet, Apple Remote Desktop, TeamViewer, LogMeIn and many more
- Increase productivity and efficiency with all the integrated applications
- Securely connect to more than multiple VPN types
- Save and manage all your passwords
- Input credentials and automatically login everywhere
- Import or integrate existing password managers, such as 1Password and many more
Documents & Information
- Protect sensitive data, such as credit card numbers, serial numbers and bank accounts
- Store, share and link documents and contacts
- Create templates to simplify management
- Share and centralize all of your connections and passwords within the organization
- Access your data when offline
- Manage and restrict user access
- View connection logs and track all remote access details
- Secure the organization via the best encryption algorithm
- Generate strong passwords and identify weak passwords
- U.S. federal government approved encryption
User Interface & Organization
- Intuitive interface for all types of users
- Easy to deploy and use in an Enterprise environment
- No extensive training required
- REMOTE DESKTOP MANAGER has so many options and features, they can’t all be mentioned and discussed in this review.
The software is divided in different sessions:
– Remote Connections
– Virtual sessions
The common Remote connections are endless and well presented in the interface.
All protocols are supported, even the odd ones.
Again Remote Desktop Manager supports lots of connections like: Virtual Server , VM Ware , vSphere, Oracle etc etc. The list goes on and on.
You may also connect to various cloud based drives like OneDrive , Dropbox , Azure
The capabilities of Remote Desktop Manager are great. It also supports most other password managers for integrating in RDM. It can work with different authentication methods and can even stop revealing administrators passwords to admins. RDM boosts a great security level all the way.
REMOTE DESKTOP MANAGER for MAC is the Swiss Army knife for company admins dealing with remote connections without restrictions.
The best ever remote connections manager i’ve come across for a great price. My personal number one choice, if opting for a tool that does it all.