Tri-BACKUP 7 – MAKES IT RAIN WITH OPTIONS
Tri-Backup is not the average backup package. It has so many features and options that it takes time and effort to understand all possibilities offered. Ofcourse it is a blessing when you get value for your money, but
using this program and use it to its ability will make you sit on your chair for an hour, and discover all the features and their options. Truly this is the most versatile backup program I encountered yet.
• Multiple modes: copy, backup, synchronization, deletion, compression, comparison, etc..
• Multiple backup modes: Evolutive (which keeps multiple versions of each document), Mirror (identical copy), Incremental partial Disc Copy, etc..
• “Programmed Actions” running in the background, with automatic execution.
• Management of various contexts (office, home, nomad) to adapt the execution of certain actions (so that they are activated only in a particular context).
• “Immediate Actions” to check and control precisely what needs to be copied, deleted or modified.
• Ability to make encrypted backup (password protected).
• Create an unlimited number of programmed actions.
• Opening of immediate actions containing the settings stored in your programmed actions.
• Restoration with search of the location where the most recent backup of a particular folder was done.
• Restore Time Machine backups.
• History of executed actions, of copied files, etc..
• Posts information on the progress of actions.
• Automatically mount remote volumes.